Business Continuation COVID-19
The current COVID-19 outbreak continues to increase globally. We are following advice from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the Australian government in regard to the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We have been making preparations to avoid unnecessary harm to team members, clients and our local communities. Our foremost concern continues to be preserving the health and well-being of our people and our clients during this period.
Here’s What We are Doing
We are aligned with the Australian Federal Government Department of Health fact sheets for COVID-19 and will continue to monitor global activity, taking advice from relevant Australian government agencies.
We are actively monitoring advice from health authorities across Australia and will make changes to our plans accordingly as new information arises.
Personal Health and Safety
Our primary focus area in caring for our employees continues to be helping prevent the transmission of COVID-19 in our workplace. To help achieve this, we have put the following measures in place:
- We have requested anyone who is feeling unwell to stay out of the office and work from home.
- For any employees experiencing flu-like symptoms we have asked they see their doctor and obtain clearance before returning to the office.
- We are actively complying in the social distancing request from the Australian Government.
- We are restricting all non-essential interactions with visitors in our offices, and encouraging the use of video conferencing via the program Zoom.
- We are limiting access to our offices for anyone who has travelled outside of Western Australia in the last 14 days.
Visits to External Offices
- We are also restricting all non-essential interactions at all external offices by our employees and encouraging the use of video conferencing and collaboration platforms as much as possible.
Working from Home
Through our expertise in online meetings and other methods, our staff are well trained to work remotely or from home.
At this time, we have multiple staff members working from home we have thoroughly tested our processes and systems, ensuring there are sufficient fall-back and redundancy systems in place.